This article will help you understand what is integrated with Paycor and how to set it up in HR Cloud.
1. Ask your Account Manager to enable Paycor Integration for you.
2. Log in to HR Cloud as HR Admin and go to Settings. Click on the Paycor option from the Integrations section menu.
4. Insert the data required to connect the Paycor successfully: Legal Entity Id (Client Id), Client ID, Client Secret, APIm Key and Refresh Token
Once filled out adequately, the Connect button will become blue and clickable.
Creating developer account
- Enter the following URL into a browser: developers.paycor.com.
- Click Sign Up on the home screen for existing Paycor Clients.
- Click Get Started
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Select the Client(s) you would like to be able to activate apps from the account.
- Select who will be using the apps you build
- Select whom you would like to be, Admin of the Developer Portal Account.
- Navigate to https://developers.paycor.com/applications/summary?
- Create new application
- When application is created popup will show
- Copy Client Id (Which is Client ID field when connecting) and Client Secret (Client Secret field when connecting)
Next steps are:
- Navigate to Application Security Connections tab where you will obtain APIm key, that is another field when connecting
- Go to Data Access tab and enable these scopes:
- Create Employee
- View Employee Custom Fields
- View Employee Information
- Update Employee Contact
- Update Employee Identifying Data
- Update Employee Paygroup
- Update Employee Position
- Update Employee Position And Status
- Update Employee Status Data
- View Employee Employment Dates
- View Employee Manager & Position
- View Employee Position
- View Employee Status
- View Employee Termination Reason
- View Employee Work Location
- View Legal Entity Employees
- View Legal Entity Employees Employment Dates
- View Legal Entity Employees Manager & Position
- View Legal Entity Employees Position
- View Legal Entity Employees Status
- View Legal Entity Employees Work Location
- View Legal Entity Employees Identifying Data
- View Legal Entity Employees SSN and BirthDate
- View Tenant Employees
- View Legal Entity Onboarding Employees
- Create Employee Onboarding
- View Employee Payrates
- Legal Entity CustomFields
- Legal Entity Status Reason
- View Legal Entity Basic Information
- View Legal Entity Business Names & Addresses
- View Legal Entity Services
- View Legal Entity Departments by Department Id
- View Legal Entity Departments by Legal Entity Id
- View Legal Entity Pay Groups
- View Paydata Information
- View Legal Entity Taxes
- View Legal Entity Work Locations
- View Employee Person
- View Legal Entity Persons ( And ALL sub scopes from View Employee Records to Person Social Media)
- View Person Information (And ALL sub scopes from View Employee Records to Person Social Media)
- View Tenant Persons
- View Tenant Information
- View Tenant Job Titles
- View Tenant Work Locations
When saved, Application scope will appear in Application General Settings.
Next step is to navigate to:
You will then populate Application OAuth Client Id field with the one you copied, and Application Scope with scope name from General Tab.
Leave other fields as default.
Click Initiate -> Next -> Select a Client
Important : save number ( ID ) of Client as that is your Legal Entity Id which is another field when connecting in HR Cloud
Click Integrate and input OAuth Client Id and OAuth Secret you’ve copied in one of the previous steps.
If successful you should receive Access and Refresh Token.
Copy Refresh token as it is one of the fields upon connecting.
Now you should be able to connect in HR Cloud Paycor integration settings:
Fields you should have collected are:
- Legal Entity Id
- Client Id (OAuth)
- Client Secret (OAuth)
- APIm Key
- Refresh token
Once you entered all the values, you should be able to connect to Paycor!
Import employees from Paycor to HR Cloud
After a successful connect, you will have the option to turn on the Automatic Import or Import data manually at any wanted time.
Export employee from HR Cloud to Paycor
Once you have successfully connected you will be able to export your New Hire information to Paycor.
You can do so by completing the “Export Employee from HR Cloud to Paycor” task.
This task will appear in your predefined task section and it is advised to include it in your All New Hire checklist so all new employees are transferred to Paycor.
The task will indicate if there are any missing required fields necessary to export the employee over to Paycor.
|HR Cloud field||Paycor field|